DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the conduct of compliance audit, operation and management audit of all departments of JHMC;
- Assists in determining compliance of all departments with laws, rules and regulations including JHMC policies;
- Assists in the evaluation and or review of the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls of every department;
- Assists in the review of and appraisal of systems and procedures/processes, organizational structures, asset management practices, management records, reports, and performance standards of each department;
- Assists in the review of each department’s programs to ascertain whether or not results are consistent with established objectives;
- Prepares report to the Internal Audit Manager; and
- Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
EDUCATION : Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration
major in Accounting or Finance, or other related courses.
EXPERIENCE : At least 1 year experience in administration, finance, internal
control and auditing.
TRAINING : 8 hours of relevant training.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: with background in government accounting, auditing rules and regulations; knowledge with Internal Financial Reporting Standards; and a Certified Public Accountant.
All interested applicants are requested to submit their Letter of Intent, Comprehensive Resume with I.D. Picture, NBI Clearance, Certified True Copy of TOR and Diploma not later than 29 APRIL 2015, to:
THE SELECTION COMMITTEE
Attention: Mr. Danny B. Latawan
John Hay Management Corporation
Cottage 624, John Hay Special Economic Zone
Camp John Hay, Baguio City
Telephone No. (074) 444-5823
Or email us at: email@example.com