- Republic Act No. 7227
- An act accelerating the conversion of military reservations into other productive uses, creating the Bases Conversion and Development Authority for the purpose, providing funds therefore and for other purposes.
- Executive Order No. 62
- Prescribing policies and guidelines to implement Republic Act No. 7227.
- Executive Order No. 103
- Authorizing the establishment of the John Hay Development Corporation as the implementing arm of the Bases Conversion Development Authority for Club John Hay, and directing all heads of departments, bureaus, offices, agencies, and instrumentalities of government to support the program.
- Executive Order No. 132
- Authorizing the creation of the Poro Point Management Corporation as the implementing arm of the Bases Conversion Development Authority over the Poro Point Special Economic and Freeport Zone and renaming the John Hay Poro Point Development Corporation as the John Hay Management Corporation.
- Proclamation No. 420
- Creating and designating a portion of the area covered by the former Camp John Hay as the John Hay Special Economic Zone pursuant to Republic Act No. 7227.
- Proclamation No. 198
- Transferring the John Hay Air Station to the Bases the Bases Conversion Development Authority, renaming it as Club John Hay, and declaring it for tourism, human resource development center, and multiple use forest watershed reservation purposes.
By 2040, JHMC shall have transformed and developed Camp John Hay into premier, sustainable, safe and enjoyable tourism destination in the North with preserved historical and cultural sites, promoting investments through innovative approaches, with improved economic opportunities and gender-responsive quality services while preserving the environment.
As the steward of Camp John Hay, JHMC develops the estate into a premier tourist destination, continuously contributing to the economic growth and sustainable use and preservation of the forest watershed, with efficient and effective regulations.
OUR CORE VALUES
S – Stewardship
P – Passion for the Environment
I – Integrity
C – Commitment
E – Excellence
S – Spirituality
JHMC Quality and Risk Management Policy
As the steward and primary catalyst for economic development, the JHMC is mandated to transform Camp John Hay as a premier tourist and investment destination in the Cordillera Region through responsible stewardship and good governance.
To provide excellent, efficient and responsive services towards total stakeholders’ satisfaction, we commit to:
- Continually improve the JHMC Quality Management System while complying with statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Adhere to efficient and effective regulation of Camp John Hay;
- Ensure sustainable use and development of the forest watershed;
- Continually provide learning and growth opportunities for JHMC personnel; and
- Make risk management an integral part of our planning and decision-making endeavors, and in executing the activities and processes across the organization to ensure fulfillment of our organization’s goals and objectives.