(Historical Core Online Booking System)
The HISTORICAL CORE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM features an automated system that displays the available and booked dates and time of for the use of venue/ facilities located at the Historical Core, Camp John Hay, Baguio City. This allows you to decide the most convenient time and date to conduct your planned activities in any of the venue provided.
1. TYPE OF BOOKERS. All interested clients can book for the use of any of the Historical Core facilities using this HISTORICAL CORE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM.
2. AVAILABILITY OF THE VENUE. Rates and availability of the venue can be accessed without the need to register or login. You may check the availability for the entire year or the rates during your preferred date and time. You can book from fourteen (14) days up to 12 months reckoned from the date of the website access.
3. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. All bookings are quoted and billed in the currency of the Republic of the Philippines. Read through this Terms and Conditions. The agreement to such is required before the you can continue with the booking process.
Click on the box on the following:
a. I have CLICKED, READ and AGREED to the Terms and Conditions” relating to the selected rental fee, facility rental and cleanliness bond, where applicable.
b. I have reviewed all the required details completely and therefore accept same as final.
c. I also agree that JHMC may deny my booking in case of failure to comply with the foregoing requirement and I will hold JHMC free and harmless from all and any liability in this regard.
4. ISSUANCE OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT. An electronic Statement of Account (SOA) will be generated on after the booking process.
5. PAYMENT. You shall pay the JHMC the Total Contract Amount, Cleanliness Bond and related fees and charges in full within three (3) working days after the confirmation of reserved date and time. Non-payment of the amount shall be a condition for the revocation of the booking.
6. MODE OF PAYMENT. Payment shall be made in cash, managers or cashier’s check or such other mode of payment acceptable to the JHMC. Payment of the Rental Fee, Cleanliness Bond and other Fees and Charges itemized in the e- Statement of Account (e-SOA) shall be made without need of express demand and without any delay for any reason whatsoever payable to the JHMC. The amount shall be retained by the JHMC at the end of this agreement.
7. PROVISION OF A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. You are required to provide JHMC or any of its authorized representatives a valid and existing email address for the e-booking confirmation and e-mail notifications to be processed and sent successfully.
8. E-BOOKING CONFIRMATION. You will receive e- confirmation through e-mail. You may have it printed and bring it when transacting with the JHMC together with valid government issued identification cards (e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID, etc.).
To avoid fraudulent transactions, JHMC reserves the right to require that original copy of the bank Deposit Slip, Official Receipt (OR) or Acknowledgement Receipt issued in paying the booking in cases of reissuance, rebooking or refund of the fees and charges.
JHMC reserves the right to refuse to reissue, revalidate, rebook or refund a booking for failure to comply with above requirements.
9. BOOKING CANCELLATION. Cancellation of a booking is not possible online. If you wish to make cancellation of your booking, you may visit or call the JHMC Office located at the John Hay Office Complex, John Hay Special Economic Zone, Camp John Hay, Baguio City or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Penalties may apply depending on the conditions attached to the booking.
10. REFUND. The refund process is non-online application. You may request for a refund by email through email@example.com or visit the JHMC for this purpose, provided, you present the original copy of the bank Deposit Slip, Official Receipt or Acknowledgement Receipt along with your valid government-issued ID. If the refund is through a representative, your duly signed authorization letter will be required.
The payment of the refund shall be through a check duly issued by the JHMC and will be subject to applicable refund penalties and charges, if applicable.
11. BOOKING CHANGES. If the you need to change the date, time and/or facility rental, you (a) visit the JHMC Office or (b) send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Re-booking penalty may apply depending on the terms and conditions attached in the contract.
Information on modification or changes (e.g. relating to date and/or time, facility rented or any other information, etc.) from JHMC will be disseminated to you through email.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE VENUE. By completing a booking through the HISTORICAL CORE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM, you agree to be bound by the HISTORICAL CORE LEASE CONTRACT (HCLC) between JHMC and you as its client, as if the booking has been made through other conventional channels. If you want to read the terms and conditions, please read the pro-forma HCLC. Final HCLC indicating your name and address with unique reference number as a contracting party will be manually processed by a JHMC personnel.
13. DISCLAIMER. The JHMC does not warrant the completeness, merchantability or fitness for particular purpose of the content or data found in this website.
JHMC is not liable for (a) any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from the use of this site or any information held therein; (b) any failure or delay in providing services through the site; (c) the provision of any personal details to us.
Further, JHMC disclaims any liabilities for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or homepage access whose reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or limitations of fees and charges offered through our online booking facility.
14. MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. JHMC reserves the right to change this Terms and Conditions by revising the stipulations herein provided, at any time without prior notice. The user is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of this website following any such changes shall constitute the user's acceptance of such changes.