The John Hay Management Corporation (JHMC), through the 2012 Corporate Budget intends to apply the sum of Three Million Pesos (3,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Relocation with Structure Survey, and Utility Survey for the Thirteen (13) Barangays within the John Hay Reservation Area (JHRA). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The John Hay Management Corporation (JHMC) now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the Relocation with Structure Survey, and Utility Survey for the Thirteen (13) Barangays within the John Hay Reservation Area (JHRA). Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before 9:30 AM of March 28, 2012 at Cottage 627, John Hay Special Economic Zone, Camp John Hay, Baguio City. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted eligibility documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
|a. Applicable experience of the consultant and associates in case of joint ventures||50%|
|b. Qualification of principal and key staff of the considtant who may be assigned to the job vis-a-vis extent and complexity of the undertaking||30%|
|c. Current workload relative to capacity||20%|
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation (QCBE) procedure. The Procuring Entity shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The contract shall be completed within fifty (50) Calendar Days.
- The John Hay Management Corporation (JHMC) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Evangeline T. Domingo
Procurement Officer / Head, BAC Secretariat
John Hay Management Corporation
Cottage 627, Camp John Hay, Baguio City
Mita Angela M. Dimalanta